The following is the LHSA COVID 19 Protocol for all LHSA Home games for the fall of 2020
- Screening Questionnaire: Please access the COVID screening questionnaire at LHSA Screening Questionnaire. This questionnaire must be completed on the game day before each match. You or your child will need to show their screening result on a device to the LHSA representative on the field. The result must be a green go screen to be allowed onto the field.
- Only teams for the next game will be allowed in the designated area to warm up while a game is in progress. All Spectators must wait in the parking lot until the current game is completed and the field is cleared.
- Players and coaches must wear masks when arriving and leaving the field.
- All Spectators must sit in their designated area for the game [See diagram]. Social distancing must be followed and masks must be worn while walking to and from the parking lot.
- Spectators are not permitted near the bench area or on the field before, during, after the game.
- All other guidelines from governing bodies (CDC, NJ DOH, US Soccer, and NJYS) are to be followed.
- For Lawrence Hamnett’s Return To Play guidelines, please click here: LHSA Return to Play Guidelines.